Although we are in the 21st century, women are still being violated. Stereotypes continue to dominate everyone’s decisions and those who speak out in protest are silenced in the worst way. Apparently the situation has not changed for more than 50 years.
That is why when the Argentine diujante Quino created little Mafalda, he gave her the voice that all women need. Every time this adorable and irreverent girl opens her mouth it is to say a critical but wise comment. That is why today we have decided to pay a small tribute to Mafalda and her message about feminism with these 10 fantastic phrases. What are you waiting for to raise your voice like this little girl did?
1. Sometimes between women there are no secrets
2. Society has given us more looks than self-esteem
3. Freedom is taught at home
4. Our thoughts are different
5. Life is not summed up in being a housewife
6. What is humanity?
7. Where is the life of housewives?
8. What world number are we on?
9. Why don’t you take a good role from now on?
10. There is a world beyond the kitchen