If you are tired of using a rusty key every time you open the wardrobe that your great-great-grandmother inherited, then it is time to renew it.
And while getting a new closet with big shelves and mirrored doors is expensive, here are 13 ways to make your own closet on a low budget but with lots of creativity.
1. How about one style boho?
2. Give a sophisticated and modern touch to your bedroom
3. Grids, wood and a lot of creativity
4. Remember that your wardrobe is a reflection of your personality
5. Recycling has never been so amazing
6. Fit for a fashion lover
7. Everything fits in a jar…
8. Bring life to that small space
9. Your shoes deserve their own sideboard
10. Because all good things come in small packages
11. Take advantage of every corner of your bedroom
12. Right next to your bed
13. Forget the big structures