15 ways to wear military-style garments without losing the glamor
Not everything is animal print, there are also garments with a military style print, which look fantastic. This season is the time to dust off your jacket, cargo pants, blouses and even raincoats to look like a rude and sexy girl.
If you still don’t know how to combine your military garments, don’t worry, here we will give you a small guide so you can get the most out of them. These are 15 ways you can wear a military outfit .
1. You will look spectacular with an oversize jacket and boots
2. A light jacket for rainy days
3. Pair cargo pants with a black blouse
4. A totally green look
5. With a blazer for a more formal outfit
6. Top and cargo pants for a casual look
7. It does not always have to be printed, color is enough
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.