Having nice and organized notes in our notebooks is a good motivation to study and get a pure 10 on the exams. But it is not always easy since our handwriting can be ugly (don’t worry, you are not the only one) or simply because we cannot think of how to organize our ideas.
If you want to be a note-taking pro, here are 19 creative ways to let go of your hand and write titles, divide topics, and make cute mind maps. To practice it has been said!
1. Say “goodbye” to boring titles
2. This seems complicated …
3. But remember that practice makes perfect
4. Fill your notes with color!
5. Learn to Gradient
6. Creative lines and shapes to divide topics
7. Let your imagination fly
8. Let your notes flourish
10. Let’s face it, we all draw on the edges
11. Make important points
12. Summarize the information
13. Study in a creative and orderly way
14. Mind maps are a headache
15. Because they never fit the way we want them
16. Want more!
17. Use your post-its wisely
18. And if you don’t have them on hand, draw them!
19. Drawing pictures in class makes learning easier