Kate Moss has finally given her statement at Johnny Depp’s trial against Amber Heard. The model told her the truth about the story of the “stairs incident” that the interpreter of Aquaman mentioned on several occasions and in which he stated that the actor intentionally threw Moss down the stairs.
However, Moss revealed that during a trip with Depp to Jamaica, there was a storm and when leaving where they were staying, she slipped down the stairs and he “ran to help her”, took her to the bedroom and called the medical staff to assist her. .
Kate Moss Full Statement (May 25) #amberheardisalair #katemossjohnnydepp #katemoss #johnnydeppisinnocent #amberheardisguilty #johnnydepptrial
♬ No Lie – Remix – Dylan Emanuel
Moss gave her statement in a video call that lasted just over three minutes, enough time to explain what happened and clarify that Depp never used violence against her during their love relationship.
Although the model’s participation was quick and concise, netizens appreciated her words and crowned her an iconic queen by elegantly denying Heard and not getting further involved in the issue.
1. He just did what he had to do
2. Kate is synonymous with elegance
3. It was you, it was me, it was all of us
4. To the good listener, few words
5. There is no lie that I lasted a thousand years, huh
6. A lesson we will never forget
7. Modern and honest poetry
8. And boy was it like that…
9. She did it like an iconic queen
10. Checked! the internet loves honesty