3. APPLICABLE LAW. These Terms of Service shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of California and the United States, without reference to any applicable conflict of law rules. This site is intended for use by persons based in the United States of America.
4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You warrant and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal point of view.
5. SignUps AND MAILINGS. EBOOK You have the option, but not the obligation, to register and receive a free eBook from us. If you do so, you agree to receive further e-mailings from us of a commercial nature.
7. USE OF THE SOFTWARE. Company may make the software available to you some of the site. If you download software from the site, the software, processes all files and images contained or generated by the software and the accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be authorized to you by the company, for your personal and non-commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer title or intellectual property rights to either software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, you may decompile or, reverse engineer, disassemble or convert the software otherwise to a human readable form. All trademarks and logos are the property of the company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any way.
8. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or distributing information or any other content (“User Content”) on the site, you grant the company, its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives at permanent, non-exclusive license to use user content in connection with the operation of the internet activities of the company, its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives , deals with, including but not limited to, the right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, modify, translate and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree to the company who would otherwise publish or disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that you own the rights to User Content or are authorized to otherwise display, distribute, display, transmit or otherwise distribute User Content.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When you access the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times and subject to copyright laws regarding the ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, upload, display, transmit or distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by the laws relating to copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violation of all relevant laws and for any violation of the rights of third parties caused by any Content. that you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your username. The burden of proving any content that does not violate any laws or the rights of third parties with you is alone. All DMCA matters are handled in accordance with our DMCA Policy, which can be accessed through the DMCA link at the bottom of the page.
10. Report inappropriate content. You agree not to upload, display, transmit or distribute any Content Otherwise (a) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening; (B) advocates or encourages conduct which could constitute a criminal offense, resulting in civilians