The closest thing to a quinceañera that the Japanese have is the seijin no hia public ceremony celebrating their coming of age, in which the now-adults dress in their best suits and kimonos.
In Latin American countries turning 15 years old is not anything and in general, parents throw the house out the window to celebrate that the girls are all women. These 21 ideas will help you mix both cultures to celebrate your quince in an unforgettable way.
1. That the invitations are an indication of the theme
2. Get inspired by Japanese hairstyles
3. A cherry blossom dress
4. The perfect candy table
5. Fun themed cookies
6. No one will want to eat them
7. It is important to have a tea station
8. Or water for those who prefer something sweeter
9. Light with lotus flower candles
10. Or with simple yarn lights
11. They are ideal for a night party
12. Hang Japanese umbrellas from the ceiling
13. The crane is a revered bird in Japan
14. Add pink touches that evoke the cherry tree
15. Give your guests a typical fan
16. The Japanese love antiques
17. Add some color with a bonsai
18. Sushi cannot be missing from the menu
19. A delicious cherry pie
20. That your guests take a nice memory
21. Let your imagination run wild!