The just-fancy.com site complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Our policy is to respond to any notice of violation and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on just-fancy.com or if hyperlinks to your copyright are returned by our search engine and you want that material removed, you must provide a written document that details the information listed. in the next section.
The following should be included in your copyright infringement claim: [/ b] [/ i]
* Provide proof of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information for us to contact you. You must also provide a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work which claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which these elements appear in the search results “.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 48-72 business hours for an email response. Note that your emailed complaint to other parties such as our Internet service provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.