Getting a tattoo can be a complex and difficult decision, since you have to think about exactly where you are going to get it, which tattoo artist to go with and, most importantly, what design you want to put on your skin permanently. In addition, a tattoo can have a very personal meaning or represent something that you simply like very much.
But how much can it hurt? Although it is true that it depends on where you put it, for example, on the ribs it hurts a lot, the type of design you choose also influences, and the most noble are those with a fine line or a single stroke. Here we show you 15 examples of this type of tattoo so that you can finally cheer up and get one without so much pain.
1. Some very feminine flowers
2. The sunflower is one of the most popular
3. You can become one with your best friend
4. On the back they look super sexy
5. A little lemon for the tacos
6. An impressive Egyptian beauty
7. Combine two of your favorite things
8. The single strokes look amazing
9. With a very special meaning
10. Inspired by poetry or yourself
11. Butterflies are a classic
12. A little heart to start
13. A painting or Squid Game?
14. A bouquet to dedicate to mom
15. Or a portrait of your childhood